- Business Lingual Support offers a range of translation services for individuals, small and medium size businesses between three languages: Russian, French and English.
- Translation of commercial paperwork for businesses to ease communication between parties.
- Interpreter services during telephone conferences or presentations for businesses; for private individuals, who require assistance in contacting government offices, banks or other authorities abroad on their behalf.
- Online translation services for website contents, marketing material or video/audio advertisement.
- Learning a new language can be a great asset. Private lessons upon requests for businesses and individuals on one-to-one or group basis can be also arranged.
I am currently residing and working in the Isle of Man, the international financial centre situated in the heart of the Irish sea.
“I had the privilege of working with Olga on my first trip to St Petersburg, Russia. During a series of client meetings and seminars, Olga served as a wonderful translator and cultural liaison, making my introduction to Russia and Russian business pleasant and successful. Her mastery of both the English and Russian languages is extraordinary, both in the written and verbal forms – allowing for seamless and effective translation that is about more than just the right words, but also the right emotion and context. I highly recommend her, and believe you will find her work to be thoroughly effective and working with her to be thoroughly enjoyable.”
“Our medical device production facility here on the Isle of Man was notified of a Quality Audit Inspection request from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan. We were pre-warned of limited English capability amongst the visiting contingent so needed a translator with both Russian and Kazakh language capability. We were lucky to find Olga who conducted herself with utmost professionalism throughout the day, translating our company presentation as I gave it slide by slide to the visitor, and acting as the go between all day seamlessly.”
“I have been studying French since October 2017 under Olga’s instruction. She combines structured, informative tuition whilst keeping lessons fun and enjoyable. Olga has a professional approach and I have learned so much. Two years ago I would never have dreamed that I would be confidently engaging in conversational French and have a good understanding of French verbs, regular and irregular and their tenses. Thank you, Olga, so much for making learning fun, for your flexible approach and your ability to encourage. You also have the wonderful ability to recognise when to push me and when to normal things down. In addition, Olga has helped me to translate business letters such as bank and utility providers. I cannot recommend Olga highly enough and look forward to my continuing education with her.”
Olga translated the birth certificates of my children who needed British passports. Her work ethic is impeccable, she is fast, efficient and very neat. The translation was done within a couple of days, accepted by the registry, and her price was very reasonable. I recommend Olga’s services to anyone who wants a capable and intelligent translator who understands and respects client confidentiality.
Olga did a wonderful job translating our company literature. On my first visit to Moscow she not only acted as a translator in the meetings, she showed me around and found the best places to eat!